Past webinar: Recorded on 17 Jan 2024
Whether you’ve just hired your first employee for your start-up or you’re running a large established business, employment law is relevant for all businesses. Understanding your obligations as an employer and the rights of your people is key as getting it wrong can be costly.
UK Employment law is ever-evolving with new guidance, case law and legislation, so it’s challenging for any employer to keep on top of the changes, be prepared for what may be around the corner, and understand how this may affect you.
- Key cases of 2023: Potential implications for your business
- What to expect in 2024: The key changes and how these will affect your business
- Working hours - flexibility vs uncertainty: Changes to flexible working overview
- Changes to discrimination law: Including maternity, breastfeeding and disability
- More rights for families: Miscarriage Leave Bill and The Carers Leave Act
- Holiday pay: Legislative changes coming in 2024
- Q&A session
To watch this webinar on demand and for an article about the key employment law changes in 2024 and what you need to consider for your business, please complete the details below.