Webinar: Thursday 21 March 2024 | 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM GMT
You've created a strong, recognisable brand that sets your business apart from your competitors. Protecting your brand from infringements and misuse is crucial, as it helps to safeguard your reputation, customer trust, and ultimately, your bottom line. But where do you start?
The world of brand protection is constantly evolving, with new technologies and threats emerging all the time. Understanding the current landscape and adopting the right brand protection strategy is vital if you want to protect it from counterfeiters or infringers.
So, what are the steps you can take to protect your brand?
- What is brand protection?
- What intellectual property rights can be used for brand protection?
- The benefits of protecting your brand
- How to identify the jurisdictions you’ll need to consider for brand protection
- Ways of identifying any misuse of your brand online
- How to enforce your intellectual property rights
- Practical advice on maintaining and renewing your intellectual property rights
This practical session will help business owners, marketing professionals and in-house counsel identify the most suitable methods of protection for your brand, the costs involved with each approach and the strategies you can use to enforce your intellectual property rights. There will also be a chance for Q&A at the end of the session.
Sign up below to attend our free webinar.