Webinar: Tuesday 27 Feb 2024 | 1:00 PM - 1:45 PM GMT
It can be very frustrating for business owners when customers delay payments or refuse to pay their invoices. This can not only create a strain on your relationship with them, but crucially, it can also impact your cash flow, and in some cases threaten your financial obligations and the solvency of your business.
So, what are the steps you can take if your customers don’t pay?
- How to get your paperwork right from the outset
- What steps you need to take before you consider starting legal action
- If you can claim interest and recovery costs on overdue invoices
- The legal action you can take to recover an outstanding invoice
- The pros and cons of a winding up order for undisputed debts
- What to do if your customer disputes the debt
- How to enforce the debt judgment
This practical session will help business owners, financial directors and credit controllers identify the most suitable methods for recovering outstanding debts, the costs involved with each approach and the strategies you can use to avoid future debt disputes. There will also be a chance for Q&A at the end of the session.
Sign up below to attend our free webinar.